Monday, September 19, 2011

Halloween Costume Contest

Kids are always so stinkin adorable in their Halloween costumes.  So we are having a Halloween Costume Contest here at Jess Fabulous Designs.  Entries will be taken until 10/15/11.  Voting will end 10/19/11 and the winner will be announced on 10/20/11.  The winner will receive a Lil Pumpkin Votive Candle Holder (which includes 2 free candles).  Free Shipping to US Residents...$3.50 Shipping Charge for Canadian Residents.



All you need to do to submit your entry, is to email me the following to jessfabdesigns@att.net:
1.  Your Halloween Costume Pic
2.  Name
3.  Contact Email

 Once your entry has been received and posted, I will email you back with a link that you can use to post on your FB page to help gain votes.  I will also be posting the entries randomly on my FB page Jess Fabulous Designs.  Once the voting has ended, I will announce the winner on both my blog and my FB Page.  I do ask that if you are entering this contest, you must be a fan of Jess Fabulous Designs to qualify.

I will not post any Halloween pics that are too racy, distasteful or discriminating towards others. 

If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at jessfabdesigns@att.net.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment